The AutroVoice Fireman Microphone Panel ABT-DFMS-AFS houses the AutroVoice Multives ABT-DFMS Fireman Microphone.
The unit is a monitored external device cooperating with control units in a redundant communication ring. It can thereby perform a superior function of a system control unit too.
- Houses the fireman microphone AutroVoice Multives ABT-DFMS
- In-wall mounting
- Transparent panel door with key for easy access to microphone
- Dedicated red evacuation button
- Three fully programmable buttons
- Monitored microphone and connection of the microphone module to the system
The fireman microphone is used to induce alarm announcements as well as general announcements, to choose individual zones and to broadcast live voice
announcements. It is equipped with programmable function buttons with the help of which functions chosen may be arbitrarily assigned.
A CPU switch enables immediate and direct broadcasting of announcements to all zones without any involvement of the control system (even during a failure of the central processor). The microphone is able to automatically detect a button failure and an audio path to the microphone capsule.
The fireman microphone is also equipped with an intercom function and is able to communicate with each other micro-phone in the system.