With the MULTIVES system the possibilities are endless: It is designed for versatility and flexibility – and can be extended indefinitely.
The architecture of the MULTIVES is based on fibre optic Ethernet connections between control units and other elements of the system, making it ideal for use in extensive and complex structures, such as air terminals, oil fields and refineries, commercial centers and office complexes. It is extremely suitable for both decentralized and centralized systems.
Although the primary task of the MULTIVES system is to cooperate with the fire alarm system, automatically broadcasting fire alarm messages, the fiber optic technology for digital transmission of voice messages, can also be used for commercial messages and music. In other words, it is a complete PA system for use in your everyday business.
The functionality of the system is designed in accordance with EN 54-16 - a mandatory standard which has been applicable in Europe since 2011 - and the equivalents of which have also been implemented in many other parts of the world, including the Middle East.
The MULTIVES system comprises control devices, multi-channel amplifiers as well as fireman microphone consoles and zone microphones. The system enables digital scaling communication not only among all the elements of the system but also other integrated safety systems.
- Compliance with EN 54-16, EN 60849
- 28 global audio channels
- Max 254 units in the network
- Up to 32 GB SD flash memory dedicated for playback and recording messages (48 kHz, 16 bit)
- Maximum number of simultaneously played messages dependent on the number of loudspeaker line control cards in the system
- Intercom function between all microphones
- External audio inputs in every control units and zone microphones
- Up to 12 secured amplifiers supported
- 4 common 100 V audio buses in every Control Unit for spare amplifiers and budget solutions with maximum 4 messages played simultaneously
- DSP with implemented 3 band parametric EQ on all inputs on control units, 8 band parametric EQ , delay lines, audio limiter and feedback eliminator on each of the audio outputs
- Complex control inputs / outputs and RS485 interfaces for Fire Alarm Systems and BMS integration
- 8 x 80,8 x 160 and 2 x 650 W bridgeable Class D amplifiers