Type HL-8903 for one level and type HHL-8903 for two levels.
Since 2018, FOSSTECH AS has the rights to produce and sell Omicron Level Alarm Systems (OAS), including High Level & Overfill sensors. Read more on www.fosstech.no
This float type sensor works on a permanent magnet - reed switch principle, and the construction is unique with the following advantages:
- Will not be damaged when mounted close to a tank washing machine.
- Complete unit in stainless steel.
- Will not stick due to very small surface area between the float and the guides.
- Can handle high pressure, low density and high temperature.
- Can operate in any type of cargo which can be pumped.
- Has a lifting knob on top of the sensor connection box for testing.
- Fail to safe operation with closed contacts in normal position.
- Virtually the same alarm point for different cargo densities.
- Designed without any active electronic components in order to avoid problems when working in the open deck area.
|Standard single level sensor HL 8903 |
with intrinsically safe electrical circuit
|116-KIT-K1510||Standard dual level sensor HHL 8903|
with fully indendent, intrinsically safe electrical circuits (image)