Low-pressure water mist system for machinery spaces cat. A and cargo pump room in accordance with IMO MSC/Circ. 1165
Low-pressure water mist fire-fighting system provided for total flooding in areas, as specified in the FSS Code chapter 7 section 2.2 for category A machinery space and cargo pump room. The system can be supplied to any vessel with machinery spaces volume up to 3348 m3 . FlexiFOG® can protect up to 10.1 meters height with one single grid. The bilge is also protected by FlexiFOG. No additional nozzles required to fulfil IMO MSC/Circ. 913 for protection of high risk areas.
The system may be released locally within the protected space and from manned station. The control panel will always monitor and indicate status of the system. Automatic release possibility for local protection when unmanned engine room condition.
Common control system with local protection and accommodation.
Galvanised steel pipes can be used.
- Tested and approved in accordance with IMO MSC/circ. 1165
- No need for tank for first minutes operation
- No need for doorway manifolds
- Low water consumption, 1,71 l/min./m2
- Low power consumption, 15-60 kW
- Low pressure, 10,45 bar
- Height up to 10,1 meters, single level
- Low weight piping, PN16
- For manual electric operation
- Type approved by all major classification societies
- Holding wheel mark certificate, Module B and D