The WHDR System provides total extinguishing and prevention of re-flash in protected areas. The WHDR System is UL listed for operating in a temperature range of -18 °C (0 °F ) to 40 °C (120 °F) making it ideal for the extreme environments vessels face around the world. Kidde manufactures its products to the most stringent testing standards and is an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
The Kidde WHDR System provides convenient on-board recharge capabilities to minimize business interruption in the event of a discharge. Individual agent containers are pre-measured and shipped in handy storage containers.
- Safe and reliable fire protection
- Ease of design and flexibility of installation
- APC provides fastest flame knockdown and best securement
- Four cylinder sizes available
Listing & approvals
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- Det Norske Veritas
- ISO 15371
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL300)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC/ORD - 1254C.6)
- US Public Health Service
Ordering the part number below gives you a complete wet chemical system for deep fat fryer protection. It includes a cylinder with 5 l wet chemical agent, XV control system, 1 nozzle type F, and a heat detector.