This HART communicator is a portable, intrinsically safe handheld communicator that may be used to configure and test any HART device.
Supports AutroFlame X98, X33AF, X33AF PL, X32AF, AutroPoint HC200, HC300, AutroSonic, AutroTox, and AutroVu AV10.
As the industry standard, the 475 HART communicator incorporates unique features that simplify your work on the bench and in the field:
- Full-color graphical interface and touch screen
- Easy-to-read screen in both bright sunlight and normal lighting
- Diagnostics from field devices
- Long-lasting lithium-ion power module for days of battery life
- Quick startup and fast operating time
- Easy to upgrade via the internet
- Rugged and reliable design
- Robust, real-time operating system
- Large navigation buttons
- 32 MB application memory
- Certified intrinsically safe by CENELEC/ATEX, FM, CSA, FISCO and IECEx.